Saturday, July 17, 2010

Music..

I am a music addict ..like the sorts that needs to be thrown into rehab. Let me illustrate.

Every single moment in my life significant or not, has a sound track because there is always a song in my head. sometimes a good one sometimes a really irritating one which causes headaches to all around me (i have to admit ..i like that).I even mold my activities according to the song playing on the radio.I listen to those self empowering songs and feel I can do just about anything. I follow this feeling up with doing "just about anything" and reaching home injured or looking really sheepish. I endlessly correct lyrics that people sing, another one of my many annoying attributes.
Music makes me look forward to each day and reminisce of days gone by all at the same time.Classic rock and old hindi song never fail to blow me away into a parallel universe.The beats, the sounds of the primitive synthesizer ...all of it is just magical.

Good taste in music is an EXTREMELY important criteria for my prince charming.

I have barely been able to tell you how much music means to me or how its the singular master of my universe because words seem to fail me (writer's block explained differently)

I am positive that a million people around the world have written about music and what it means to them, on the basis of that assumption this should be one of the run of the mill blog entries but i feel the very fact that so many people out there experience exactly what i do make it special .. not mundane. Then again that's just positive old me =P

No comments:

Post a Comment