Saturday, August 29, 2009

i would have loved to give an introduction first ... you know about me and what i want to blog about before thrusting Form-ula banking to my unsuspecting readers. But that is a 'no-can-do' when you have an eeeeevil older brother rampaging about and yelling at you to 'geedorrfff my comp'(translation-get off my comp) he tends to get a little unclear when in a fit.so he just cut paste that piece i wrote for a magazine before i could even start writing my intro. speaking of which...i should be getting on with that.
i just plan on typing in anything i find funny or worth writing about in here. i write all kinds of stuff as of now.. i haven't really found my forte. so if you find something that tears your heart right outta your sweater along with something deliriously funny(assuming i CAN achive those reactions). don't be alarmed bout my mental state." im not crazy.... my mother had me tested."

2 comments:

  1. Why are you AKI-RA? :P

    And nice intro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im aki-ra for the same reason you are suje. plus most of me mates know me as aki so it helps kinda.

    ReplyDelete